The “Ultimate Feminist” women defending Harvey Weinstein rape trial is Donna Rotunno. She was born and raised up Chicago suburbs under the parenthood of a teacher and a grocery entrepreneur. From early days of childhood, she was interested in law and discovered her passion of practicing law from “The Paper Chase”. She used to watch it along with her dad who encouraged her to choose what is best according to her interest. After that, she joined a local catholic college and completed graduation from Chicago Kent College of Law.
Immediately after completing it, she started to find jobs and in 1997 she enrolled as a clerk in Cook County state’s attorney office. After gaining three years of work experience she appointed as an assistant state’s attorney in Illinois and worked on several domestic violence and felony criminal cases. At the age of 29 two years after practicing with defense lawyer, she established her own firm and joined the profession that women usually don’t opt. With her personal style, she became specialist of winning criminal trials and sex crimes in the Chicago.
Donna Rotunno Biography
|Real Name||Donna Rotunno|
|Birth Place||Illinois, Chicago|
|Profession||Criminal Defense Attorney|
Donna Rotunno Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 8” – in centimeters – 172 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 62 kg – in Pounds – 136 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||32A|
|Waist Size||28 Inches|
|Hip Size||38 Inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|College||Chicago Cent College of Law|
Donna Rotunno Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Donna Rotunno marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Single|
|Is Donna Rotunno having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is Donna Rotunno lesbian?||No|
Donna Rotunno Net Worth
No doubt she is a brilliant lawyer and thus her charges are obviously high. She has made quite a lot from this profession however there is no exact numbers of her wealth available as of now. We will update it as soon as we get any information in future.
Trivia: Important Facts about Donna Rotunno:
- She was born and raised in Chicago Suburbs and now lives alone nearby a River West Condo.
- Being a woman she believes that her gender is an asset for this sexual assault cases and she can cross examine accusers without being a bullied.
- At the age of 42, she has handled more than 40 sexual misconduct cases and it makes her one of the most demanded lawyers in such cases.
- Many of her client described her as a “Bulldog in the Courtroom”.
- During her career she has lost only one case at a trial and she kept a sketch of that courtroom in her office.