Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell famous as Billie Eilish was born on December 18 2001 in Los Angeles, California who is regarded for her Automated Dialog Replacement Voice in the movie X-Men: Apocalypse. Her middle name Pirate and last name Eilish portrays Elizabeth in Irish language while Baird is the maiden name of her mother Maggie Baird. 17 years of age, Billie got recognition and fan following after her debut single “Ocean Eyes” which was released on the “SoundCloud” one of the best music distribution portals in the world. She has won Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Breakout Artist in March 2019 and also nominated for couple of categories in iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards in 2018 and 2019.
Billie Eilish Biography
|Real Name||Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell|
|Birth Date||December 18, 2001|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Debut||Ocean Eyes (2018)|
|Hobbies||Singing, Writing and Traveling|
Billie Eilish height, weight, and body measurement
|Height||in centimeters – 160 cm – in feet inches – 5’ 2”|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 52 kg – in Pounds – 114 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||33B|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
Affairs (relationship status)
|What is Billie Eilish marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Single|
Billie Eilish Instagram pictures
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$150 Thousand|
Interesting Facts about Billie Eilish: Trivia
- Daughter of a artists guardian, Billie was raised in the Highland Park, Los Angeles which is one of the first subdivision of LA.
- Billie is of Irish and Scottish descent.
- She is very much active on social platforms as well because she has got over 26.1 million followers alone on Instagram.
- Debut album of Billie, Don’t smile at me was ranked in the top 15 in the USA, UK, Canada and Australia in 2017.
- Billie has also worked with Khalid for the song “Lovely” which was later on included for second season of Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why.
- After releasing her debut studio album, When We Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? has reached at the first place on the Billboard 200 in UK, Australia and Canada.