Justin Herbert is an American born football player. He plays for Los Angeles Chargers at quarterback in the National Football League. Herbert has entitled several awards on his name for his consistent performance during the game. Herbert ended his college career with 3471 passing, 32 touchdown and 6 interceptions. Currently he is drafted 6th overall by Los Angeles Chargers for NFL 2020.
Justin was born on 10th March 1998in Eugene, Oregon. Justin’s parents are Mark Herbert and Holly Herbert. He attended his school at Sheldon High School where he was playing varsity Football, Basketball and Baseball for the school. He developed his interest in the football and started playing for the school team.
In his school years, once he broke his leg in 3rd game of junior season. He also complicated his recruitment process and behaved very rude. For being a fabulous player institutions like Northern Arizona, Portland State, Montana State, Nevada and Oregon offered his scholarships. But because he was a huge fan of Oregon since childhood he selected Oregon’s FBS offers. He was committed to his hometown Ducks since October 2015. At the University of Oregon Justin Herbert is been coached by Willie Taggart.
After passing his school, Justin played football for his college team. He played for University of Oregon as the quarterback. Justin was listed as QB2 on the depth chart and became first true freshman at Oregon to play at Quarterback only after Chris Miller in 1983. Justin played for the team from 2016 to 2019 and participated in 4 seasons. After completion of his university education he is been selected 6th overall on NFL Draft by Los Angeles Chargers for NFL 2020 league.
Justin Herbert Biography
|Real Name||Justin Herbert|
|Birth Date||March 10, 1998|
|Birth Place||Eugene, Oregon, U.S.|
|Sun sign||Not Known|
|Height||in feet inches – 6’ 6” – in Centimeters – 198 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 107 kg – in Pounds – 236 lbs|
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Biceps Size||18 inches|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|School||Henry D. Sheldon High School|
|College||University of Oregon|
|What is Justin Herbert marital status?||Single|
|Is he having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is he a Gay?||No|
|Who is Justin Herbert girlfriend?||None|
Justin Herbert Net Worth
Justin is a versatile player. He has played varsity football, basketball and baseball in his school years. He is one of the best player when it comes to play at Quarterback position and he is just fabulous with it. Currently he signed with Los Angeles Chargers for the NFL Draft and will play for Football Quarterback in BFL 2020. According to our estimates Justin is having a net worth of around $500,000 dollars.
- Herbert is 3 time Academic All-America 1st team honoree from 2017-2019.
- Justin had 50 touchdown & 4 Interceptions in Red Zone during his career with Ducks.
- Justin was named 1st Team All State & Southwest Conference Offensive Player of the Year.
- Herbert’s grandfather, Rich Schwab was the receiver for Oregon in 1960s.
- Justin doesn’t like social media. He claims it as unneeded attention.
- He likes to hangout with friends or talk to them over phone.
For an outstanding career graph Justin is entitled with awards. Here are awards listed in sequence
- Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week (Pac-12 Coaches) – October 31, 2016
- Manning Award Quarterback of the Week – November 3, 2016
- Len Casanova Award (Oregon Team Award – Best First Year Player)
- Pac-12 Academic All-Conference 1st Team
- Academic All American 1st Team
- Offensive Team MVP (Oregon Team Award)
- Google Cloud Academic All America 1st Team Member of the Year
- Pac-12 All-Academic 1st team
- Skeie’s Award (Oregon Team Award – Most Valuable Player)
- Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week (Pac-12 Coaches) – October 21, 2019
- William V. Campbell Trophy
- Rose BowlOffensive MVP