Former Cameroonian national football team member André Onana is a goalkeeper who plays for the Ajax Amsterdam. He was born on 2nd April 1996 in Nkol Ngok, Cameroon and from his earlier childhood, he was interested only in football. His career commenced at the age of 13 when he joined Samuel Eto’o Academy in Douala and was signed by FC Barcelona in 2010. He was also a member of the La Masia youth academy for five years. As a senior, he played all six Group F games in the 2014/15 season in the UEFA Youth League.
In 2015, he was signed by Ajax Amsterdam for € 150,000 and equipped with a contract valid until 30th June 2018 which has now been extended to 2021. Andre made his debut for the Ajax 2 team in February 2015 and ended it with 1-2 defeat in the home game against Willem II Tilburg. Since then he made 39 league appearances for Jong Ajax before moving to Ajax main roster. Talking about his international career then He made his debut in the Cameroon national team on 6 September 2016 in Limbe in a 2-1 victory in an international friendly match against the Gabon national team.
André Onana Biography
|Real Name||André Onana|
|Birth Date||2 April 1996|
|Birth Place||Nkol Ngok, Cameroon|
André Onana Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 6’ 3” – in centimeters – 190 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 82 kg – in Pounds – 180.7 lbs|
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Chest Size||Not Known|
|Waist Size||Not Known|
|Biceps Size||Not Known|
André Onana Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is André Onana marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Single|
|Is André Onana having any relationship affair?||Yes|
|Is he gay?||No|
|Who is André Onana Girlfriend?||Melanie Kamayou|
André Onana Net Worth:
His net worth is estimated at € 5 million as in March 2019, Ajax signed a new contract with almost whooping salary of €1 million per year.
Trivia: Important Facts about André Onana
- He was born and raised in Nkol Ngok and currently lives in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- His father wanted him to concentrate on studies rather than football but he kept playing instead and with hard work, he is on the way to becoming a star in future.
- Barcelona did offer him to join them but he refused although he considers Barcelona as his home.
- He raised some serious issues because of his black color as he said being a black; I have to work harder than white players.
- Andre even opened up about an incident which he experienced after Europa League final. One of sports director informed his agent “A black goalkeeper is complicated here”.