Formula one driver, Charles Leclerc was born on 16th October 1997 in Monte Carlo which is best known for repressing Ferrari in various championships. Charles Leclerc started karting at the age of five on the Brignoles circuit managed by the father of Jules Bianchi, friend of his father, and discovered a passion for Formula 1 which became his prime objective to pursue main career. For his first season, he entered the points ten times, finishing the championship with three seventh consecutive places, before joining Scuderia Ferrari. Maranello’s team has indeed chosen him to compete in the 2019 season alongside Sebastian Vettel, taking the place of Kimi Räikkönen who goes the opposite way.
He made his debut with the Sauber team however it ended up finishing last the year before thus, Charles took charge to improve and finished on 8th position which was the highest ranked of two Sauber drivers till then. At present, Charles have signed contract with Ferrari along with Sebastian Vettel. With his driving capability and immense talent, he became the second youngest driver to qualify for Formula One at the Bahrain Grand Prix 2019. He obtained ten podiums in 2019, the season in which he obtained the highest number of pole positions, with seven starts in the lead. In December, Scuderia Ferrari announced that Charles is retained until 2024 and will represent the team in Formula one.
Charles Leclerc Biography
|Real Name||Charles Leclerc|
|Birth Date||16 October 1997|
|Birth Place||Monte Carlo, Monaco|
|Career||Karting (2005-2013), Formula Renault,Formula Three and GP3 (2014-2015), FIA Formula 2 Championship (2017)|
Charles Leclerc Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in centimeters – 179 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 69 kg|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Charles Leclerc Qualification/Education
|Brother||Lorenzo Leclerc and Arthur Leclerc|
Charles Leclerc Affairs (relationship status)
|Affair||Giada Gianni (2015)|
|Cars||Charles Leclerc owns a Ferrari car|
|Fitness||visits the gym regularly to maintain his physical fitness.|
Charles Leclerc Net Worth:
Charles is currently is emerging F1 star that enjoying his passion and willing to continue his relentless journey. His net worth and total fortune estimated about $12 million which includes all endorsements, contracts and salaries with advertising campaigns
Important Facts about Charles Leclerc:
- After winning F2 title in 2017 he dedicated it to his father who have participated in Formula 3 in the 1980s and 1990s.
- Representing Prema Racing Team in FIA Formula Two Championship in 2017 despite debut performance, he won and became the first driver after Nico Hulkenberg to win this title.
- Charles completed 98 laps on a single day where he drove his beloved Red Ferrari during mid-season Hungaroring Test and ended up being the fastest on the clock.
- He wished to drive his favorite number in F1 race in 2018 debut however two of his numbers were already been allocated to others, with huge disappointment he had driven his third choice number.
- His father Herve and his best friend Jules Bianchi, two of the most important persons in his life have both died way too early.