Pete Buttigieg’s Husband and potentially the first “first gentleman” of the country, Chasten Buttigieg was born on 23rd June 1989 in Traverse City, Michigan. His father Terry Glezman’s financial condition was so bad that he could only made living not else while her mother Sherri worked as a nursing assistant. Both chasten’s brothers Rhyan and Dustin were athletes and hunters who often helped their father to chop of woods. From earlier childhood, he was attracted more towards men however didn’t inform anyone at first and went to Germany for pursuing his senior year.
He went to Germany through student exchange program and started concentrating on studies. During his, he even expressed his inner desire to others and those people in return replied “Oh, you’re gay”. He later came back to USA and started attending University of Wisconsin and even received Bachelor’s Degree in theater and global studies in 2011. Upon graduation, he went to Milwaukee in pursuit of his career and worked as a teaching artist at children’s theater and academy called First Stage. Later he joined Starbucks and even worked extra 20 to 30 hours in order to earn some extra bucks.
Chasten Buttigieg & Pete Butigieg:
Pete Buttigieg and Chasten Buttigieg married in June 2018 after almost three years since they both know each other via an online dating app. While surfing on American dating app, Hinge Chasten was eventually matched with a cut guy who was from other state. They started communicating over video chat with FaceTime and then this incredible and truly modern love story started. Chasten even helping Pete on his presidential campaign and taken leave from his job as well. No matter what would be there for them in 2020 but one thing is certain that they are looking forward to family planning.
Chasten Buttigieg Biography
|Real Name||Chasten Buttigieg|
|Birth Date||June 23, 1989|
|Birth Place||Traverse City, Michigan, United States|
Chasten Buttigieg Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Chest Size||Not Known|
|Waist Size||Not Known|
|College||DePaul University (2017), University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire (2011), Northwestern Michigan College (2009)|
Chasten Buttigieg Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Chasten Buttigieg marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Married|
|Is Chasten Buttigieg having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is Chasten Buttigieg gay?||Yes|
|Who is Chasten Buttigieg wife?||Pete Buttigieg|
Chasten Buttigieg Net Worth:
Throughout his career after graduation it was not at all easy for him as he commenced career without a stable roof over his head. He had worked at multiple places and earned enough fortune now to make living out of it for the rest life. His net worth said to be around $8 million according to online sources.
Trivia: Important Facts about Chasten Buttigieg
- He was born as the third child in the family and raised in Traverse City, Michigan.
- His father, Terry Glezman faced too much poverty as during high school Terry used to wear letterman jacket in order to hide unwashed and dirty clothes from others.
- Upon graduation, when he told about him being a gay to his parents then their reaction was not at all positive. Even he was thrown out of his home for a while before accepting his reality.
- Although after few months, his parents was convinced and allowed him to come back to family but both of his brothers never got over it.
- Eledest brother Rhyan Glezman even told that he still loves his youngest brother and wish him great life ahead but he can’t support gay lifestyle.