Turkish theater, television and movie actress Filiz Ahmet rose to fame from her active and powerful portrayals throughout her career. She was born on 15th April 1981 in Skopje, SR Macedonia, Southern Europe and from her childhood she wasn’t interesting in acting at all. Although her grandfather was a stage actor and also one of the founder of Macedonia-Turkish Theatre, she developed passion for acting. Her first appearance came when she turned six years in a stage show and ever since then she decided to make future in acting. But, she had to stay away from her home due to conflict of Yugoslav Wars and moved to Sweden. Although she returned back to her home at the age of 15.
In starting phase of career, she hadn’t planned to enter on screen due to her busy schedule in theatre. The artist, who won the conservatory exam in first place, continues to work at the Skopje Turkish Theater. She played the character of Zarife in the series Elveda Rumeli during 2007-2009. After goodbye Rumeli, she portrayed the character of Nigar Kalfa in the Magnificent Century series. The actress, who left the series with a suicide scene, later played the character Gülpare in the Mirror of My Soul series, which was broadcast on Fox Tv.
Filiz Ahmet Biography
|Real Name||Filiz Ahmet|
|Birth Date||15 April 1981|
|Birth Place||Skopje, Macedonia|
Filiz Ahmet Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 6” – in centimeters – 168 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 58 kg – in Pounds – 128 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||32B|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Filiz Ahmet Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Filiz Ahmet marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Single|
|Is Filiz Ahmet having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is Filiz Ahmet lesbian?||No|
Filiz Ahmet Movies
Filiz Ahmet Net worth:
Being a successful Turkish actress, her net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
Trivia: Important Facts about Filiz Ahmet:
- She was born and raised in Skopje, SR Macedonia, Yugoslavia and belongs to Turkish ancestry.
- She hold dual citizenship of Macedonian as well Turkish.
- Her family was one of the victims of Yugoslav wars and even left her hometown until the age of 15.
- Despite being a Turkish, she is fluent in Albanian, Swedish, English, Serbian and Bulgarian.
- Her breakthrough role came in 2010 in historical fiction Turkish tv show Muhtesem Yuzyil and also gave her international fame as well.
- That show was released in 45 countries and have garnered 204 million viewers globally.