27 years, Julie Ertz didn’t need to be introduced as she is one of the best Female Soccer Players for United State at present. Julie Beth Ertz or Johnston was born on 6th April 1992 in Mesa, Arizona and she represents USA as a midfielder in international leagues while national leagues for Chicago Red Stars especially in NWSL (National Women’s Soccer League). She made her international debut on 99th February 2013 in a friendly match with Scotland and ever since then she is playing football for her country. As of now she has played total 85 matches in which she scored 19 goals and she is also a FIFA Women’s World Cup Champion who is looking forward to make victorious again in upcoming world cups.
Julie Ertz Biography
|Real Name||Julie Beth Ertz|
|Birth Date||April 6, 1992|
|Birth Place||Mesa, Arizona, U.S.|
|Team||Chicago Red Stars|
|Career||In February 2013, US national team against Scotland.|
Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in centimeters – 170 cm – in feet inches – 5’ 7”|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 61 kg – in Pounds – 134 lbs|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Hazel Blue|
|School||Dobson High School|
|College||Santa Clara University|
Julie Ertz Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Julie Ertz marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|Is Julie Ertz lesbian ?:||No|
|Who is Julie Ertz Husband ? (name):||Zach Ertz|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 79 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about Julie Ertz Johnston:
- She is the younger sister of Melanie Johnston who is also a soccer player.
- She is the member of National Football Team of Unites States of America and she played as a midfielder.
- Julie is playing soccer since her college days and for the team Santa Clara Broncos, she scored total 29 goals in 59 games.
- Julie represented USA national team in the FIFA women’s world cup 2015 and after Morgan Brian, she is the second youngest member in the roaster.
- She won the US Soccer Female Player of the Year award in 2017 after shifting her position to center midfield.
- She was nominated for the title for second time in 2018 however it was given to Alex Morgan.
- She met her husband Zach Ertz in a Stanford Cardinal baseball game in 2016 and after that they both engaged on the same stadium.