Indo-Canadian actress Karen David is rose to her prominence and best known for the portrayal of Princess Isabella Maria in the musical series Galavant. Indian root Karen was born on 15th April 1979 in Shilong, Meghalaya and apart from acting she likes to sing and writes songs as well. Quickly after entering in big screen she made her name into the list of most exciting new comers in the USA which we can tell that it’s a big achievement for her. Apart from her participation under big names includes The Scorpion King 2: Rise of a Warrior as Layla and Francesca Montoya “Cesca” in Waterloo Road. You can find all personal details about her in the table below and also full list of Karen David movies and tv shows as well.
Karen David Biography
|Real Name||Karen Shenaz David|
|Birth Date||15 April 1979|
|Birth Place||Shillong, Meghalaya, India|
|Career in Movies|
|Career in Television|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Songwriter|
Karen David Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 3” – in centimeters – 160 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 57 kg – in Pounds – 126 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||34B|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|School||Guildford School of Acting|
Karen David Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Karen David marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Married|
|How many children does Karen David have? (name)||None|
|Is Karen David having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is Karen David lesbian?||No|
|Who is Karen David husband? (name)||Carl Ryden|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 1 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about Karen David:
- Her ancestry belongs from Chinese, Jewish and Indian.
- She spent earliest days of childhood in Shillong while raised in Canada spending most of her childhood.
- Her father is from Madras while her mother is half Chinese.
- She worked along with AR Rehman for the song “Shillong Shillong My Love” in 2008.
- Karen always try to support and be helpful for noble cause and she likes to give her time to promote various campaigns for charities.
- David is an ambassador for the Prince’s Trust and she’s been gathering funds for the Alzheimer’s Association.