Lana Thenese Condor is an American actress and dancing personality who was born in Vietnam who got fame after portraying character of Lara Jean Covey in Netflix’s romantic drama film, to All the Boys I’ve Loved Before. Apart from this she has also played the role of Jubilation Lee or Jubilee in film, X-Men: Apocalypse and several movies as well television series. 22 years old Lana was born on 6th October 1997 in Can Tho city of Vietnam.
She was also featuring in recent Alita: Battle Angel movie in the role of Koyomi K. which was produced by the James Cameron. While she was a child, she and her brother Arthur has been adopted by the American parents and gave family name to her. At the time of birth, her name was Tran Dong Lan but after adoption, her parents changed it to present name and now she is living is Santa Monica, California.
Lana Condor Biography
|Real Name||Lana Therese Condor|
|Birth Date||May 11, 1997|
|Birth Place||Can Tho, Vietnam|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in centimeters – 160 cm – in feet inches – 5’ 3”|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 47 kg – in Pounds – 104 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||32C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|School||California State Summer School for the Arts|
|College||Notre Dame Academy and Loyola Marymount University|
Lana Condor Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Lana Condor marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Single|
|Is Lana Condor having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Lana Condor lesbian ?:||No|
|Who is Lana Condor Boyfriend ? (name):||Anthony De La Torre (2015)|
Lana Condor Instagram Pictures
Lana condor Net Worth:
After making appearance as lead role in several movies as well television shows, she has made sufficient amount for living lavish lifestyle. Her net worth is revolving around $2 to 2.5 million although exact numbers are yet not published.
Trivia: Important Facts to know about Lana Condor:
- Lana was born in Can Tho in Vietnam however she was raised in Chicago, Illinois after adoption and later shifted to Whidbey Island, Washingtion and finally moved to Santa Monica, California with her family.
- Her father was a journalist who penned down whole procedure of adopting her and his brother Arthur.
- She rose to her prominence after playing breakthrough role of her acting career, Lara Jean Covey on the Netflix’s romantic drama film, “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before”.
- In 2020, she will reprise the same role in the teen romance film with same title based on novel of the same name which has been written by Jenny Han.
- Her application to Loyola Marymount University has been accepted however enrollment differed later on.
- Her parents saw sparking talent of acting in her and thus encouraged her to try acting and due to this, she ended up pursuing acting as a career.