Born on 26th March 1992 in Denmark and grew up in Hillerod, Nina agdal is a Danish model who is well known for her work with Victoria’s Secret. She is best known for her plays in Don Jon, Entourage and Love Advent. Talking about early life then despite having no experience, she entered in Elite Model Look completion where she failed to win it but after that she signed with Elite Models Copenhagen. However she started her basic school education and after completing graduation, she moved to USA. This was her life turning point as her career started to develop as she worked for some of the popular brands. Talking about current status of her, then she lives in Miami, Florida.
Nina Agdal Biography
|Real Name||Nina Brohus Agdal|
|Birth Date||March-26, 1992|
|Birth Place||Hillerod, Denmark|
|Debut Movie||Entourage (2015)|
Nina Agdal height, weight, and body measurement
|Height||in centimeters – 176 cm – in feet inches – 5’ 8”|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 55 kg|
|Bra (Breast) Size||34|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
Nina Agdal Affairs (relationship status)
|Affair||Joe Jonas (2012), Adam Levine (2013), Max George (2013), Leonardo DiCaprio (2016), Jack Brinkley-cook (2017)|
Hot Instagram pictures
Nina Agdal latest news
|Nina Agdal gets pulses racing as she shows off her incredibly toned figure in a skimpy bikini top and see-through skirt for JEMAA – The NoMad Pool Party
Sports Illustrated’ Model Nina Agdal Flaunts Toned Body In Crop Top On Instagram
|Per Film Charge||Not Known|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$6 million|
Some Interesting but unknown facts for about her
- Before not so famous, she was discovered while roaming on streets having zero experience about modelling.
- In 2012 she made her debut in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and earned “Rookie of the year” title.
- She also appeared on 50th Anniversary Cover for the same magazine which she believes as a “highlight” of her modelling career.
- Nina appeared in a commercial for superbowl 2013 session for Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s.
- She signed for IMG models in August 2016
- Later on in March 2017, she appeared on the cover page of maxim magazine.