Léa Hélène Seydoux-Fornier de Clausonne known as Lea Seydoux is the French actress and model who is 33 years old. She was born on 1st July 1985 in the fashion capital of the world, Paris to the businessman parents and she started acting career by entering into French cinemas. Darting his early days of life she aspired to be a singer however she changed her mind due to her shyness because she can’t perform on big stages due to this. However one of her friend was an actor and she totally impressed with his lifestyle and made up mind to pursue main career in acting. After this she had appeared so many lead roles and supporting roles in movies and television series and earned so many prestigious awards for her performances.
She entered into main screen with debut film, Girlfriends where she played the main character of Aurore and after that she featured in a short film called La Consolation which was premiered at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival. She finally rose to her prominence and gained widespread attention after playing the role of Junie de Chartres which also earned her the Chopard Award for the “Best Upcoming Actress” in Cannes Film Festival in 2009. She also received a Cesar Award nomination for the same act under category “Most Promising Actress” and after that she appeared in some major Hollywood films which includes Inglorious Bastrards, Robin Hood, Midnight in Paris and Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol.
Lea Seydoux Biography
|Real Name||Léa Hélène Seydoux-Fornier de Clausonne|
|Birth Date||1 July, 1985|
|Birth Place||Paris, France|
|Career in Movies||
|Debut Movie||Mes copines (2006) as a Aurore|
Lea Seydoux Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in centimeters – 168 cm – in feet inches – 5’ 6”|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 54 kg – in Pounds – 119 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||32B|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|School||Conservatoire de Paris|
Léa Seydoux Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Léa Seydoux marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Married|
|How many children does Léa Seydoux have ? (name)||One Son (George Meyer)|
|Is Léa Seydoux lesbian ?||No|
|Who is Léa Seydoux wife ? (name)||André Meyer|
|Lipstick||Yves Saint Laurent Pur Couture lipstick|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 5 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about Lea Seydoux:
- Lea belongs to mixed French and Alsatian German and Venezuelan Ancestry.
- She was the face of Vanity Fair’s 20th Hollywood Issue in March 2014.
- She listed in the Vogue UK magazine under the “Best dressed List” in 2013.
- She is the stepdaughter of Paris (movie) fame Farida Khelfa who is a well-known actress and movie director.
- She acted in three movies which was nominated for the most prestigious Oscar Award, Inglorious Bastards, Midnight in Paris and The Grand Budapest Hotel.
- She was the member of “Official Competition” jury in the 71st Cannes International Film Festival in 2018.