Sharron Townsend is creating the waves from his appearance in Netflix’s reality dating game show “Too Hot to Handle”. He was born on 17th August, 1994 in Camden, New Jersey, USA and who even won the male pageant in past as well. Throughout his high school he remained a standout athlete and even compete in wrestling and continued during his college studies as well. He graduated in Economics from Franklin and Marshal College who turned out to be a very good student as well.
As a profession, he is full time fitness trainer and also providing professional kid’s coaching for wrestling because of his passion. Apart from this, he even clinched the crown of Mr. Pennsylvania in 2018 and his modelling looks can be seen in the show as well. In 2017, Sharon made appearance in reality tv show called “Undressed” on MTV just for an episode though. Thanks to his dashing personality he even desired to become an actor which can be seen on his YouTube channel as well.
Sharron Townsend Biography
|Real Name||Sharron Townsend|
|Birth Place||Camden, New Jersey, U.S.|
|Profession||Model, Kids Wrestling Coach|
|Sun sign||Not Known|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 8” – in Centimeters – 173 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 78 kg – in Pounds – 171 lbs|
|Chest Size||44 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Biceps Size||18 inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|School||Milton Hershey School|
|College||Franklin and Marshall College|
|What is Sharron Townsend marital status?||Single|
|Is he having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is he a Gay?||No|
|Who is Sharron Townsend girlfriend?||None|
Sharron Townsend Net Worth
Sharon is working relentlessly and following his passion by offering professional wrestling coaching to kids. Apart from this, he even offering his personal trainer experience in fitness to needy ones and owns YouTube channel. His net worth is roughly estimated around $500 thousands from all above sources which can be increased in the future because of participation in Netflix’s one of the popular show.
Trivia: Important Facts about Sharron Townsend
- He was born and raised in Camden, Pennsylvania and still lives there.
- From his childhood, he was interested in wrestling thus, started to get professional training as well.
- Sharon even showcased his wrestling abilities throughout his school and college days and competed at various events.
- He even believes that wrestling made him better person with persistency and hard work.
- On his Instagram account, he reached to 210k followers less than a week after appearing in Too hot to handle.
- During the show his chemistry with Rhonda Paul became the center of attraction and in the end, he asked her to be his girlfriend as well.