Shira Haas is an Israeli actress who was born on 11th May 1995 in Hod HaSharon, Israel to a Jewish family. It takes hard work and pure dedication in order to make career in acting or as an actor or actress. Especially when you belong from some unknown family or poor background then only with your talent and skills you can shine like a star in this world. Today we are going to share details about Shira Haas who rose to her prominence after her brilliant acting performance in several TV series.
Shira Haas Career
Her start in career was kind of a lucky chance because she didn’t have any agent at that time. In fact, she was just 16 years old student studying at Thelma Yellin High School of the Arts Giv atayim. Shira received a message from a famous casting director on facebook and she asked Haas to come for audition. It was for the film “Princess” and then things were really kicked off for Shira as she even got an agent. Shira said,
“I got this message on my Facebook from a very well-known casting director — and I didn’t have an agent; I didn’t have anything back then — she wrote me like, ‘Hi, I’m sorry for approaching you here, anyway — we’re looking for an actress for a movie, can you come and audition? I see you’re a theater major, I’m not a weirdo, this is my work.’ This is how it happened.”
She played the role of Ruchami Weiss in the famous series Shtisel which has been picked by one of the largest streaming platform, Netflix. Shira is a very well-known personality in Israel and her contribution credit includes “Princess”, The Zookeeper’s Wife and Broken Mirrors. Currently she is blowing the mind of viewers with her performance in Netflix’s “Unorthodox”.
Shira Haas Biography
|Real Name||Shira Haas|
|Birth Date||11 May, 1995|
|Birth Place||Hod HaSharon, Israel|
|Career||TV – Shtisel (2013)|
Shira Haas Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in centimeters – 152 cm – in feet inches – 4’ 9”|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 50 kg – in Pounds – 110 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||32A|
|Shoe Size||5 (UK)|
|School||Thelma Yellin High School of the Arts|
|Mother||Ariela Wrubell Haas|
Shira Haas Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Shira Haas marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Single|
|Is Shira Haas having any relationship affair ?||No|
|Is Shira Haas lesbian ?||No|
|Who is Shira Haas Boyfriend ?||Daniel Moreshet|
Shira Haas Net Worth:
Talking about her earnings then we can easily assume that being her show on Netflix, she is surely making huge amount and apart from that, she might also earning from various advertisements and endorsements projects. As of now, no exact numbers or net worth is revealed of her.
Trivia: Imporants Facts about Shira Haas:
- She was born and raised in Hod HaSharon and currently lives in Tel Aviv.
- Still being a high school student, she made debut in television industries and appeared in Shtisel.
- Probably, the role in “Unorthodox” is the most complex role for her so far.
- Despite being a lead in this show, she didn’t read the book “Unorthodox” but eventually she referred to it so that she can understand her roe better.
- Just before a month when shooting started, she came to Berlin and started researching notes and YouTube videos in order to prepare for shooting well in advance.
- For this role, she has to learn vocal lesion and piano coaching because she didn’t know Yiddish language much.
- She stayed about three months in Berlin for shooting and then moved to Williamsburg for four days in order to film ending part of the series.