Summer McKeen is the Youtube sensation who is quite popular for lifestyle vlogger for being just what she is rather than show off. Summer was born on 12th May 1999 in Eugene, Oregon, USA, and at the age of 20 years she achieved huge fan following for her simplicity on YouTube where she uploads tutorials and guide about makeup and latest fashion.
It is too easy to be just what you are but most of people trying to do some extraordinary means show off for looking cool and getting some likes on social media or other online platforms. However Summer McKeen is far away from all these things and she got fame just to being herself as you will find her videos about her daily lifestyle. Summer gained more than 2 million subscribers for her candid empowerment talks with full of humor.
Summer McKeen Biography
|Real Name||Summer McKeen|
|Birth Date||May 12, 1999|
|Birth Place||Eugene, Oregon, United States|
|Debut Movie||Web Series – Afterschooled as a Meghan|
|Career||Summer’s first channel was named lookyheregirl.|
Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in centimeters – 168 cm – in feet inches – 5’ 6”|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 55 kg – in Pounds – 121 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||32A|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Sister||Brie and Madison|
Summer McKeen Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Summer McKeen marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||in Relation|
|Is she having any relationship affair ?:||Yes|
|Is she lesbian ?:||No|
|Who is her Boyfriend ? (name):||Dylan Jordan|
|She Wants to Visit||Bora Bora|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 500 Thousand|
Trivia: Important Facts about Summer McKeen:
- Summer started her self-titled YT channel “Summer McKeen” in the 2010 and she is quite famous on youngsters who follow makeup tutorials.
- She has also appeared in the television series Afterschooled where she worked with her boyfriend and instragram star, Dylan Jordan.
- She has collaborated with StyleHaul channel.
- She initially kept the name of her channel “lookyheregirl” which was taken from a lyric from Bruno Mars’s song.
- She was highly criticized for collaboration with Nudestix because fans complained that they are selling only shades which suits to only lighter skin tone customers or specifically McKeen.