Nigerian national team sensation and former Arsenal and current Everton forward Alex Iwobi was born on 3rd May 1996 in Lagos, Nigeria. Although when he turned four years, he shifted to Turkey followed by London and raised in Newham. He commenced playing football along with his friends in local grounds near by them. He is the nephew of the greatest African and best Nigerian players of all time Jay-Jay Okocha.
Alex joined club Arsenal when he was still pursuing his primary education and made his premier league debut on 31st October 2015 against Swansea City. However before joining as regular player, he was included in the first team as a substitute or we can say benchwarmer in 2013. Apart from Premier League, he is also a player of Nigeria football team and represents his nation at international events. He started his national team career in youth teams and he made his international debut in 2015.
Alex Iwobi Biography
|Real Name||Alexander Chuka Iwobi|
|Birth Date||3 May 1996|
|Birth Place||Lagos, Nigeria|
Alex Iwobi Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 6’ 1” – in centimeters – 185 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 75 kg – in Pounds – 165 lbs|
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
Alex Iwobi Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Alex Iwobi marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Single|
|Is Alex Iwobi having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is Alex Iwobi gay?||No|
Alex Iwobi Salary
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 5 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about Alex Iwobi:
- Iwobi holds dual citizenship, Nigeria as well British.
- He was discovered by Arsenal when he was six years old however before cementing his place in the team, he had been dropped twice due to lack of physique as a teenager.
- Alex was a member of the squad who was victorious in FA Cup 2016-2017 and FA Community Shield 2015 and 2017.
- His name was included in the CAF Team of the Year and also rewarded as CAF Young Player of the Year in 2016.
- He is the brand ambassador of world’s leading sports shoe brand, Nike.