American actress Amanda Bynes often shines on the headlines not for her acting but for controversial lifestyle and health issues. She was born on 3rd April 1986 in Thousand Oaks, California and rose to prominence as a child star and gained so much fame. From her childhood she got training of acting professionally and just at the age of 7 years, she appeared in several advertising campaigns. Apart from this, she has also made appearances in various musicals at theaters. After appearing on several Nickelodeon shows in the mid-1990s and early 2000s, in 2002, Bynes landed the role of co-star in the sitcom what I like about you. Later, she also appeared in several films which were mainly focused for audiences of teenagers including Hairspray, She’s the Man and Sydney White – Snow White in college.
Since 2012, Bynes has been the center of media attention more for her tumultuous personal affairs than for her career. She tried to overcome with her health problems and personal affairs but it was all proved to be not worthy. Her turbulent private life, the abuse of drugs and cosmetic surgery and her recent diagnosis of schizophrenia count her in that category of celebrities defined by the mass media and the chronicle as good kids gone bad. In 2010, she announced to get retire from acting for unknown period of time and ever since then her life became miserable.
Amanda Bynes Engagement and her fiancé:
On Saturday, the actress, whose social media activities had been limited in recent years officially, announced her engagement with an Instagram post. “Engaged with the love of my life,” she posted a photo in which she is wearing her engagement ring. The other hand in the picture that has a gold ring on his finger apparently belongs to her fiance. However name of Amanda Bynes fiancé It is not revealed yet and as per sources, they both met in late 2019.
Amanda Bynes Biography
|Real Name||Amanda Laura Bynes|
|Birth Date||April 3, 1986|
|Birth Place||Thousand Oaks, California, U.S.|
Amanda Bynes Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 8” – in centimeters – 173 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 64 kg – in Pounds – 141 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||38B|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dyes Blonde|
|School||Thousand Oaks High School|
Amanda Bynes Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Amanda Bynes marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Engaged|
|Is Amanda Bynes having any relationship affair?||Yes|
|Is Amanda Bynes lesbian?||No|
|Who is Amanda Bynes fiance? (name)||Not Known|
Amanda Bynes Movies
Amanda Bynes Television Series
Amanda Bynes Net Worth:
As a kid star she had really promising career in television and movies but her life just falls apart after excessive drug abuse. Her net worth is around $4 million and she hopes to return back to normal life and willing to reenter in acting same as she did as a child actor.
Trivia: Important Facts about Amanda Bynes:
- She was born and raised in Thousand Oaks, California and now resides in Manhattan, New York.
- Before making big television breakthrough, she appeared on several community plays at local theater.
- Both her parents were associated in medical profession as her father is a retired dentist while her mother was working in her husband’s office at that time.
- She’s an animal freak and owns two dogs and three cats.
- Her biggest inspirations are Bette Midler and Lucile Ball.
- Maxim Magazine listed her at 46th spot in Hot 100 women of 2008 issue.
- In 2011, she was voted for “Hot 100” women and remained at 30th place.
- She was considered for the role of Elizabeth Swann in Pirates of the Carribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl but it was given to Kiera Knightely instead.