British musician, DJ and producer Andrew Weatherall died at the age of 56. His management wrote in a statement that he died of pulmonary embolism on Monday morning. Andrew was born on 6th April 1963 in Windsor, England and began his career as a music journalist and founded the fanzine “Boys Own” in the late 1980s. He started his DJ career as a resident of Danny Rampling’s “Show” party series. His most famous production was the groundbreaking album “Screamadelica”, which he recorded with the English indie band Primal Scream.
Weatherall provided the band’s hymn songs with samples and loops, which made the album one of the most outstanding recordings of the 90s. His trademark as a DJ was an enormous range; from dub to folk to techno. It is no coincidence that his eclectic show was called “Music Is Not For Everyone” on the influential London radio NTS. Until his death, the Englishman was also in demand as a DJ in clubs and festivals, among other things with his club series “A Love from Outer Space”, which was famous in Switzerland. In addition to publications under his own name, he was particularly got huge fame for his work in the projects like The Sabers of Paradise and Two Lone Swordsmen.
Andrew Weatherall Biography
|Real Name||Andrew James Weatherall|
|Birth Date||6 April 1963|
|Birth Place||Windsor, Berkshire, England|
Andrew Weatherall Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 9” – in centimeters – 175 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 82 kg – in Pounds – 180 lbs|
|Chest Size||38 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Biceps Size||15 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Andrew Weatherall Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What was Andrew Weatherall marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Married|
|Who was Andrew Weatherall wife? (name)||Not Known|
Andrew Weatherall Discography
Andrew Weatherall Net Worth:
Regarded as one of the most successful British DJ and music producer in the late 90s, he definitely made amount that it’s unpredictable. Apart from this, there is no private details regarding this from reliable sources are disclosed. We will update it once any information is made public in future.
Trivia: Important Facts about Andrew Weatherall:
- He was born and raised in Windsor and died on 17th February 2020 early morning in London.
- At the age of 18, he was thrown out of his house and left out in the world o survive on his own way.
- He ended up finding a quick job in Windsor and worked to unload furniture goods.
- He often came to London in order to buy clothes from Leight Bowery in Kensington Market.
- Andrew had even worked as a wedding DJ at people’s weddings.
- Weatherall was being treated for pulmonary embolism but the blood clot reached his heart which was brutal and he died although his death was swift and peaceful.