AnnaLynne McCord is an American actress, philanthropist and former model who also likes to support several charities whenever she can. She was born on 16th July, 1987 in Atlanta, Georgia who is widely known for playing vixen female characters or angry woman characters mostly either in the movies or television series. McCord is best known for her brilliant portrayals in television screen which consists Eden Lord on Nip/Tuck and Loren Wakefiled on the American Heiress.
Her acting life completely changed after she played the role of Naomi Clark in the CW series 90210. With this role she established her as one of the best actresses at that time which earned her so much fame and wealth. However, the role of Naomi Clark was meant to be a supportive role but at the end of first season, it turned out to be lead role. Several media outlets considered her as the series best lead and it also earned McCord prestigious awards as well.
AnnaLynne McCord Biography
|Real Name||AnnaLynne McCord|
|Birth Date||July 16, 1987|
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.|
|Career in Movies||
|Career in Television||
AnnaLynne McCord Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in centimeters – 171 cm – in feet inches – 5’ 7”|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 59 kg – in Pounds – 130 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||32B|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
AnnaLynne McCord Education
AnnaLynne McCord Family
|Sister||Rachel McCord, Angel McCord|
|Brother||Jonathan David McCord|
Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is AnnaLynne McCord marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Single|
|Is AnnaLynne McCord having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is AnnaLynne McCord lesbian?||No|
|Actor||Robert Downey Jr.|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 5 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about AnnaLynne McCord:
- AnnaLynne was homeschooled and completed her graduation at the age of 15.
- Quickly after completing graduation, she started modeling.
- During her childhood, she wanted to be an archaeologist after getting inspired from the Harrison Ford in Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- Her biggest inspiration in Angelina Jolie.
- She was ranked at #21 in the list of “Hot 100 Women” by Maxim Magazine in 2009.
- McCord was at the #69 spot in the FHM Magazine’s list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World” in 2009.
- She revealed a bitter truth in an interview with BBC that she was raped at the age of 18 in 2014.