American child actress Ashley Boettcher was born on 3rd September 2000 in Texas, United States. She is 18 years old and mostly appeared in the roles of teenage throughout her acting career. Ashley gained fame in American television industry with her role of Mel Fuller in Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street. When asking about her acting journey then she states it as a long story and was born only for acting so right doors opened at correct time for her. Apart from acting, she was also known in an American science fiction film Aliens in the Attic for the role Hannah Pearson. She has worked in voice over roles as well which includes film like X-Men: First Class, Happy Feet Two and Shrek Forever After.
Ashley Boettcher Biography
|Real Name||Ashley Boettcher|
|Birth Date||September 3, 2000|
|Birth Place||Texas, U.S.|
Ashley Boettcher Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 2” – in centimeters – 157 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 50 kg – in Pounds – 110 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||30B|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Ashley Boettcher Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Ashley Boettcher marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Single|
|Is Ashley Boettcher having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is Ashley Boettcher lesbian?||No|
Ashley Boettcher Movies
Ashley Boettcher Television Series
|Places To Visit||The Tardis and Camp Grace|
|TV Show||Doctor Who, Sherlock, Person of Interest (2011-2016), The Big Bang Theory, Last Man Standing, Top Gear|
|Films||Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986), The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001), Star Wars, Batman (With Michael Keaton) (1989)|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 1 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about Ashley Boettcher:
- She started to participate in various dance completions at the age of two.
- With her skill and talent, she successfully booked her first commercial at the age of three.
- Ashley is in acting since she was five years old.
- She is a good friend with her co-stars from Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street Sloane Siegel and Drew Justice.
- In 2010 and 2011, she made appearance in the guest roles on television series like Shake it Up! and Las Vegas.