One of the rising singers at present, Bebe Rexha doesn’t need to be introduced especially if you are a music freak and keep eye on social media. 29 years old but full with energy, queen of voice she was born on 30th August 1989 in Brooklyn, New York City, USA however her roots and ancestry belongs to Southern Europe. Her father was from Debar and he was immigrated to USA at the age of 21. Despite born in USA, her mother roots were belongs to Gostivar and Rexha and her family shifted to Staten Island when she was six years old where she started to learn piano and guitar.
While studying in High School, she participated in various musicals and also join a music group. She realized immediately after joining a choir that her voice is some short of special and a very agile light voice with high upper extension. Rexha submitted a song which was written by her for a performance to at annual Grammy Awards and she won the “Best Teen Songwriter” award where she defeated about 700 competitors. She finally came up with her life’s turning point when she written the hit song “The Monster” for Eminem and Rihanna in 2013.
Bebe Rexha Biography
|Real Name||Bleta Rexha|
|Birth Date||August 30, 1989|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York, U.S.|
|Career in Television||
Bebe Rexha Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in centimeters – 165 cm – in feet inches – 5’ 5”|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 59 kg – in Pounds – 130 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||34A|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dyed Blonde|
|School||Tottenville High School.|
Bebe Rexha Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Bebe Rexha marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Single|
|Is Bebe Rexha having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is Bebe Rexha lesbian?||No|
|Who is Bebe Rexha ex-boyfriend? (name)||Martin Garrix|
|Food||FroYo, chocolate, pizza|
|Musician||Tracy Chapman, Bob Marley|
|Self-Written Song||The Monster for Eminem|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 4 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about Bebe Rexha:
- Bebe Rexha is the first member from her family who was born in USA because her ancestry belongs from Southern Europe.
- With every album release, musical style of Rexha changes but she built her reputation as a pop artist though.
- She admires some of the legends in music industry and “Queen of R&B” Lauryn Hill is the biggest music influences for her.
- Her written song, “The Monster” which was sung by Eminem and Rihanna got the Grammy Award for the Best Rap Performance at 57th Annual Grammy Awards in 2013.
- Rexha collaborated with G-Eazy to throw one of her greatest song “Me, Myself & I” in 2015.
- She tried her acting luck in musicals such as Hello, Dolly! And Jesus Christ Superstar.
- In December 2018, she was nominated for the “Best New Artist” at 61st Grammy Awards but Dua Lipa eventually won that title.