DeSean Jackson is certainly not the best wide receivers at the moment but having potential to be the one for sure. He was born on 1st December 1986 in Los Angeles, California and currently plays for Philadelphia Eagles in the reputed NFL. He gained high school education from the Long Beach Polytechnic School where he started to play football. For his superb performance throughout studies, he was selected for the MVP (most valuable player) at US Army All-American Bowl in San Antonio, Texas. After finishing his high school studies he got admission in University of California.
College Career: Jackson played college football at the University of California at Berkeley. In his very first game for the Golden Bears against Sacramento State in 2005, Jackson scored both an offense touchdown and a special team’s touchdown. In total, he scored 601 yards of space in his first season through 38 trapped passes and seven touchdowns. During the Las Vegas Bowl against Brigham Young University, Jackson caught passes for 130 yards and scored two touchdowns. Next year in the second year of college, he increased his numbers to 1,060 yards of space and nine touchdowns. He was chosen as both a punt returner and a wide receiver in the All Pac-10 First Team.
NFL Career: Jackson was selected by the Philadelphia Eagles in 2008 as the 49th player overall in the 2nd round of the NFL draft. The preseason was going well for Jackson, when he beat the New England Patriots a 76-yard punt-return touchdown, making him an Eagles squad and intended as a punt returner. In 2010, he made the first win-winning punt return in NFL history after the end of the season. On March 9, 2017, Jackson signed a contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. In the season 2019 he returned to the Philadelphia Eagles. as he signed a three-year contract for $ 27.6 million.
DeSean Jackson Biography
|Real Name||DeSean Jackson|
|Birth Date||December 1, 1986|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
DeSean Jackson Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 10” – in centimeters – 178 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 79 kg – in Pounds – 175 lbs|
|Chest Size||46 inches|
|Waist Size||35 inches|
|Biceps Size||15.5 inches|
|Shoe Size||11.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|School||Long Beach Polytechnic High School|
|College||University of California|
DeSean Jackson Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is DeSean Jackson marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Married|
|How many children does DeSean Jackson have? (name)||Two|
|Is DeSean Jackson having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is DeSean Jackson gay?||No|
|Who is DeSean Jackson wife? (name)||Kayla Phillips|
|Football Player||Not Known|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 32 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about DeSean Jackson:
- He was born in Los Angeles, California and spend most of his childhood raising in Crenshaw neighborhood.
- He and his team fellow from Eagles, Winston Justice was studied in Long Beach Polytechnic High School.
- Jackson holds the record of 24 career touchdowns of 60 or more years in the NFL history.
- In 2006, he led the Pacific-10 conference in Receiving Yards Per Reception (18).
- Along with Dick Todd, Jackson holds records of rushing touchdown, receiving touchdown and punt return touchdown in each of his first three seasons.
- In 2009, he became the first ever player in the NFL history that earned a Pro Bowl berth at two positions wide receiver as well punt returner.
- EA sports featured him on the cover of NCAA Football 09 video games for PlayStation 2 version.
- In the feature film Silver Linings Bradley Cooper in his role of Pat Jr. feature his jersey from Eagles during a dinner.