Era Istrefi, a sensational singer and songwriter based from Albania was born on 4th July 1994 and is of 24 years old. She earned fame overnight after her single went viral overnight “BonBon” in 2016 and she was also a performer at the grand-finale of FIFA World Cup Russia, Moscow for song “Live It Up. Her mother Suzana Tahirsylaj was a Kosovar singer however she abandoned singing and entertainment industry after the death of her husband and father of Era, Nezir Istrefi who was a well known filmmaker and a journalist. She is so talented that with releasing of the song “BonBon” went viral and got so much appreciation. In fact it was compared with the work of Rihanna and cheap thrills fame Sia.
Era Istrefi Biography
|Real Name||Era Istrefi|
|Birth Date||4 July 1994|
|Birth Place||Pristina, FR Yugoslavia|
Era Istrefi Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in centimeters – 175 cm – in feet inches – 5’ 9”|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 62 kg|
|Bra (Breast) Size||32B|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Sister||Nora Istrefi, Nita Istrefi|
Era Istrefi Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Era Istrefi marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Single|
|Is she having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is she lesbian ?:||No|
|Who is Era Istrefi Boyfriend ? (name):||Faton Shosi (2017)|
|Song||Stronger by Kanye West|
|Singer||Rihanna, Beyonce, Eminem, Kanye West|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 1.2 million|
Trivia about Era: Unknown and Important Facts
- Era is a singer as well songwriter who mostly writes lyrics of the song by herself in Kosovar Gheg Albanian dialect.
- She entered into singing career with her debut “Mani Per Money” in her native country in 2013.
- After getting inspired from her elder sister Nora Istrefi, Era entered into singing career.
- Her song “BonBon” has been hit for more than 600 million times alone on the YouTube platform.
- She got citizenship of Albania in 2016.
- Era was highly criticized after releasing her music video “E Dehun” from Serbian Orthodox Church by saying her actions as “demonic” and “blasphemous”.