The Dhing Express or we can say Daughter of India has really made all Indians proud in the Splint sports. Hima Das was born on 9th January 2000 in Dhing, Nagaon, Assam and she represents India at the various overseas tournaments. Currently she holds the record in 400 meters racing with the time of 50.79s in 2018 Asian Games in Indonesia. She just compelted her higher secondary education or 12th studies in May 2019 under the affiliation of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council. She spent her early days in rough and struggled hard to become what she is now.
This was her first ever feet that she achieved in the athletics however she became hot topic after she brought pride to all Indians. She won 4 gold medals in the Tabor Athletics Meet in Czech Republic. However, all curious Indians searched in Goolge not about her records but caste so this is really shocking news. As per the reports, keyword of “Hima Das Caste” was in the google trends in hot searches since few days so this is really embarrassing for her as despite representing her nation at such level, she was matter of castism.
Hima Das Biography
|Real Name||Hima Das|
|Birth Date||9 January, 2000|
|Birth Place||Dhing, Nagaon, Assam, India|
|Career in Games||
|Famous in Career||Being India’s first track and field medalist at the IAAF world championship in 2018|
|Hobbies||Playing Football, Listening Music and Watching Movie|
|Caste||Hindu (Bengali Kayastha)|
Hima Das Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 6” – in centimeters – 167 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 52 kg – in Pounds – 115 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||32|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|School||Dhing Public School|
Hima Das Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Hima Das marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Single|
|Is Hima Das having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is Hima Das lesbian?||No|
|Track Athlete||Ashwini Akkunji|
|Films||Mon Jaai, Mission China|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||Not Known|
Trivia: Important Facts about Hima Das:
- Hima is the daughter of parents who are farmers and she is also the youngest of five children.
- She is the youngest ever ambassador for UNICEF India that constantly works towards the betterment of kids in the country.
- In 2018, she was appointed as the sports ambassador of the Assam State in order to promote and encourage hidden talents to work hard in the sports.
- At present, she works as an HR officer in the IOCL Guwahati.
- Before, she wanted to become a footballer as she played in the position of striker for several local clubs however due to advice of her coach, she choose to go for individual sports.
- Just after few months of training, she able to grab a bronze medal in the state championship in Guwahati. Way to go Girl!