Jared Francis Harris who is now world famous due to his role of Valery Legasov of HBO’s Chernobyl is a British actor and his age is 57 years. After his stunning and mind blowing performance as Legasov, millions of peoples would like to know more about him and he got huge appreciation for this character play. Born on 24th August 1961 in London, United Kingdom, he belongs from a family who is already attached with Hollywood. Despite his family background, Jared wasn’t quite interesting to make his career as an actor however he was cast in a college production in North Carolina’s Duke University. After completing graduation he joined Central School of Speech and Drama to pursue further studies along with Jason Isaacs and James Nesbitt.
Jared Harris Biography
|Real Name||Jared Francis Harris|
|Birth Date||24 August 1961|
|Birth Place||Hammersmith, London, England|
|Debut Movie||The Rachel Papers (1989)|
|Career||Darkmoor when he was at Duke University in 1983|
Jared Harris Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 11”|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 72 kg|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Brother||Damian Harris, Jamie Harris|
Affairs (relationship status)
|What is Jared Harris marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|How many children does Jared Harris have ? (name):||N/A|
|Is Jared Harris gay ?:||No|
|Who is Jared Harris wife ? (name):||Allegra Riggio|
Jared Harris Instagram pictures
|Grossing Movies||Ocean’s Twelve, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows & The Curious Case of Benjamin Button|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 5 million|
Important Facts about Jared Harris AKA Legasov of Chernobyl:
- Jared is of Irish, Welsh and English descent.
- Jared is son of former Hollywood stars, Richard Harris and Elizabeth Rees and he is also ex-brother in law of Edward Fox and Joanna David.
- Just at the age of 13, he appeared in his father’s album of poetry and songs “I, in the membership of my days” along with his both brothers Jamie and Damian Harris.
- Being a child, he spent most of his time in the beaches of Bahamas.
- His performance as a Valery Legasov in HBO’s miniseries Chernobyl is definitely a career changing plays for him however he played Lane Pryce in the Mad Men television drama series.