Second generation Formula One driver Kevin Magnussen drives for the Haas from the beginning of his career. He was born on 5th October 1992 in Roskilde, Denmark and commenced his career of racing in 2012. After getting inspired from his father who was also racer, started karting at early age and was active since 2007. During this span of time he won 206=06 NEZ ICA Junior Kart Championship and 2008 he shifted to single seater racing where he drove Formula Ford. Due to his performance and skill, he got signed by Motospark Academy and competed in Formula Renault 2.0 Eurocup and finished it with 7th spot overall.
Although he got breakthrough to enter in Formula one in team McLaren and elected jersey #20. During 2017 season, Magnussen moved to Renault to Haas only for a season however he earned a multi-year contract with the racing team and at the end of the season, he finished 14th overall. In the Formula 1 World Cup 2018 Magnussen remained with Haas and end up that season with the ninth place in the drivers’ standings. In 2019, Magnussen completed his third season for Haas. After the 19th race, he finished 16th overall. You can call him lone ranger or maverick but he is only on the track because of one reason, to race.
Kevin Magnussen Biography
|Real Name||Kevin Jan Magnussen|
|Birth Date||5, October 1992|
|Birth Place||Roskilde, Denmark|
Kevin Magnussen Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 9” – in centimeters – 174 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 68 kg – in Pounds – 150 lbs|
|Chest Size||38 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
Kevin Magnussen Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Kevin Magnussen marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Married|
|How many children does Kevin Magnussen have? (name)||One|
|Is Kevin Magnussen having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is Kevin Magnussen gay?||No|
|Who is Kevin Magnussen wife? (name)||Louise Gjørup|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 18 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about Kevin Megnussen:
- Kevin is the only Denmark racer who has been in Formula one as third generation driver.
- Apart from racing, he just likes to chilled and relaxed lifestyle outside track.
- He afraid of spiders too much and it makes him freak out every time.
- On a non-race Sunday he likes to go to the beach in Denmark in nice and cool weather along with his dog.
- Same as Sergio Perez, if he allows to have one super power then it would be flying!
- He thinks that everyone should try to race with a Formula One car in a lifetime.