Alfa Romeo Racing sensation and former world champion, Kimi Raikkonen is slowly but surely getting back on track. He was born on 17th October 1979 in Espo in Finland but he drives for the Swedish Alfa Romeo Racing also known as Sauber Motorsport. Since the age of nine years, Kimi has entered into the tracks and commenced his journey from Karting from the Finnish Junior classes. Soon after entering he was able to gain some victories under his name as in 1991 he won the Finnish Kart Championship of the Minis. In 1995 Räikkönen earned his first victory in the Finnish Kart Championship Class A and also won the same in 1997 and 1998.
It was the year 2001 when he gained the first experience of Formula one as he contested at the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne. In this race he score first point of his formula one career and ended up this season with overall 9 points at 10th place. Kimi moved to Ferrari for the 2007 world championship and he grabbed title of World Champion as well. Although he took break from Formula one for about two years and participated in the World Rally Championship and player total 21 rallies. However in 2012-2013 he made come back to Formula one scenario and now drives for the Alfa Romeo racing.
Kimi Raikkonen Biography
|Real Name||Kimi-Matias Räikkönen|
|Birth Date||17, October 1979|
|Birth Place||Espoo, Finland|
|Hobbies||Australian Grand Prix 2001|
Kimi Raikkonen Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 9” – in centimeters – 175 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 68 kg – in Pounds – 150 lbs|
|Chest Size||39 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
Kimi Raikkonen Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Kimi Raikkonen marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Married|
|How many children does Kimi Raikkonen have? (name)||Two (Robin and Rianna)|
|Is Kimi Raikkonen having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is Kimi Raikkonen gay?||No|
|Who is Kimi Raikkonen wife? (name)||Minttu Räikkönen|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 150 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about Kimi Raikkonen.
- He was born and raised in the second largest city of the Finland Espoo however he drives for the Swedish racing team Alfa Romeo from 2019 season.
- He surely likes to travel but as far as holiday destination is concerned then he likes to stay at HOME!
- If he allows to take a road card to drive then it would be none other than Ferrari.
- Apart from Formula racing, his favorite outdoor sport is Motocross.
- He doesn’t like to collect anything because he thinks collecting things is kind of boring.
- Kimi is the only active Finnish Formula One World Champion at present.
- He is known for a person with calm and cool nature and often shown his cool temperament under pressure of the track thus he is known as “Iceman”.