Laura Catherine Dreyfuss is probably an American actress although most of her contribution is noticed in the stage shows. She was born on 22nd August 1988 in New Jersey, United States of America and gained fame due to Broadway theatre musical across the country. After completing her school education, she was attracted towards acting and performing since her childhood. Whenever she got chance or have anyone around who would listen, then she never hesitate to entertain them. Focusing on her main goal, she received Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the theatre called Berklee.
Portrayal of Zoe Murphy in the stage musical Dear Evan Hansen is the most popular role of her career. Despite known as stage actress, she didn’t miss chance to impress viewers on television as well. She was included in the lead cast of American musical dramedy Glee in the role of Madison McCarthy. Recently, she was included in the Netflix’s American comedy drama web television series The Politician in the role of McAfee Westbrook. Apart from acting, she can sing and also released a single as well.
Laura Dreyfuss Biography
|Real Name||Laura Dreyfuss|
|Birth Date||August 22, 1988|
|Birth Place||New Jersey, U.S.|
Laura Dreyfuss Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 6” – in centimeters – 168 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 57 kg – in Pounds – 125 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||32B|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark Blonde|
|School||Mountain Lakes High School|
Laura Dreyfuss Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Laura Dreyfuss marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Single|
|Is Laura Dreyfuss having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is Laura Dreyfuss lesbian?||No|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 2 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about Laura Dreyfuss:
- She was born and raised in Bergen County, New Jersey.
- In family, she is the youngest daughter of doctor and nonprofit worker.
- After watching Les Miserables, she decided to be a performer for sure in future.
- Her mother took Laura for Glengarry Glen Rose when she was 8 years old.
- From teenage, she always loved to learning and her sister insisted her to join Boston Conservatory for professional training.
- She released debut single of her “Be Great” in July 2018.