Whole world is talking about the Miss Universe 2019 Zozibini Tunzi or Zobini Tunzi because of thoughts and beauty with brains. She was born on 18th September 1993 in Tsolo and raised up nearby village Sidwadweni, Cape Town. After gaining crown Miss Universe 2019, she proved that you don’t have to look beautiful but just keep your mind clean and show inner beauty to the world. Her answer in the competition in Miss Universe 2019 won the hearts over internet and it became viral. People already announced as her winner before the results came out. In 2018, she competed her graduation from Cape Peninsula University of Technology and gained Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relation and image management.
She entered into modeling world in 2017 when she was still pursuing graduation and she competed in Miss South Africa 2017. Although didn’t make it as one of the twelve finalists and got eliminated. Although she didn’t lost hope and come back two years later in June 2019 and won Miss Africa 2019 crown. This achievement allowed her to represent her nation in the Miss Universe 2019 completion which was held in Tyler Perry Studios. She defeated Miss Mexico and Miss Puerto Rico for clinching the prestigious title.
Zozibini Tunzi Biography
|Real Name||Zozibini Tunzi|
|Birth Date||18 September 1993|
|Birth Place||Tsolo, Eastern Cape, South Africa|
Zozibini Tunzi Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 10” – in centimeters – 178 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 57 kg – in Pounds – 125 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||32B|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Education||Cape Peninsula University of Technology|
Zozibini Tunzi Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Zozibini Tunzi marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Single|
|Is Zozibini Tunzi having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is Zozibini Tunzi lesbian?||No|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 0.5 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about Zozibini Tunzi:
- Zozibini Tunzi was born as a daughter of Philiswa Nadapu and Lungisa Tunzi as one of three sisters in the city of Tsolo.
- She was raised in Sidwadweni, a village located in South Africa province of Eastern Cape.
- In order to complete her graduation she moved to Cape Town and also worked as an Intern in the PR Department of the advertising agency Oyilvy Cape Town.
- She began her modeling career in 2017 and participated twice for Miss Africa completion 2017 as well 2019.
- Apart from modelling, she is a passionate advocate and also an activist who fights for women’s right.
- Prior before three months winning Miss Universe crown, she walked on the runway at New York Fashion Week for Maxhosa which was her first ever international trip.