Louis Knight is an American aspiring singer and currently one of the top contenders to win American Idol Season 18. He was born on 10th July, 2000 in London, England and from earlier childhood days, he started playing singing and also interested in playing instruments as well. His whole family moved to Philadelphia thus, he faced really tough time in adjusting because he had no friends to hang out at the time. However as time passed, he became friend with Russell who used to play soccer with him and now he calls himself a Philly guy. Unfortunately, his best friend Russell committed suicide and he lost a buddy way too earlier.
He had already shown interest in singing and playing musical instruments since childhood but he became more serious towards singing around 14 years. Louis started to write his own songs in addition to sing and also made covers of famous songs. It was his father who inspired him to pursue his passion and helped building interest in music because his father spent almost 15 years in rock band. Knight was already gaining fame through covers but he only considered his success after singing his own written songs.
American Idol Season 18
Louis appeared on national television at Washington D.C while auditioning for American Idol Season 18. He performed Elton John’s “Tiny Dancer” and won the hearts of all three judges by winning “YES” from all of them. In fact, Luke went to further in praising him and his talent and said that he might be the biggest star of the show ever. Louis kept impressing with his performance in further rounds and now he is reached in the Top 10 rounds.
In top 10 he performed Coldplay hit “In May Place” and it was the best thing you could listen at early morning. His fans even said that no matter if he wins or not, they will keep listening to his music in their lifetime. Some of them even said that they want full album now although, some even told that this wasn’t his best performance and they are looking forward to utilize his full potential in further rounds.
Louis Knight Biography
|Real Name||Louis Knight|
|Birth Date||July 10, 2000|
|Age||19 Years (as of 2020)|
|Birth Place||London, England|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 11” – in Centimetres – 180.4 cm Approx|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 72 kg – in Pounds – 158.7 lbs Approx|
|Chest Size||41 Inches|
|Waist Size||30 Inches|
|Biceps Size||16 Inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|College||Lower Merion High School|
|What is Louis Knight marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Single|
|Is he having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is he a Gay?||No|
|Who is Louis Knight Girlfriend?||Not Known|
Louis is slowly making progress towards his musical career and he just wants to keep chasing his dreams no matter what. His net worth is still unavailable as he just wants to focus on winning the show right now. However, keeping aside his fame through the show, Louis does part time jobs in order to help his family and make living out of it.
- He was born in Brighton, London, England and raised in Philadelphia, USA where he lives now.
- Louis developed passion towards music and instruments playing since his childhood.
- For few years, he wasn’t that serious to pursue career in music but when he turned nine years, he seriously considered music as his first and last destination.
- It wasn’t easy to get settled in abroad after leaving his home town and he spent quite a few years without having friends.
- Louis had already released his EP during junior year of high school, however it was only made accessible to his friends and family.
- Apart from singing, he works as a part time pizza delivery boy in order to support his dreams.
- He wrote song “Change” just within 30 minutes as his best buddy committed suicide and he thought, writing a song would be the best tribute to him.