Known as Big Wiesy, Michelle Wie is an american professional golfer who is famous for her amazing gameplay at youngest age. 29 years old and born on 11th October 1989 in Honolulu, Hawaii, Wie got so much fame during her golf career and her popularity skyrocketed ever since in the golf and LPGA world. Wie is the youngest player to qualify for USGA amateur championship at the age of just 10. With her birth, she holds citizenship of two countries, South Korea and USA because her parents came to America in 1980s. However, in February 2013, she renounced South Korean citizenship. Michelle won U.S. Women’s Amateur Public Links, qualify for LPGA tour and since then she still holds the LPGA membership.
Michelle Wie Biography
|Real Name||Michelle Sung Wie|
|Birth Date||October 11, 1989|
|Birth Place||Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.|
|Career||Pre-LPGA membership (2005–08)
LPGA membership (2009–present)
|Hobbies||Travel, Listen to music and play Golf|
Michelle Wie height, weight, and body measurement
|Height||in centimeters – 183 cm – in feet inches – 6’ 0”|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 68 kg – in Pounds – 149 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||34A|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Affairs (relationship status)
|What is Michelle Wie marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Engaged|
|How many children does Michelle Wie have ? (name):||No|
|Is she lesbian ?:||No|
|Who is Michelle Wie fiance ? (name):||Jonnie West|
Michelle Wie Instagram pictures
|Actor||Robert John Downey Jr|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$12 million|
Important Facts about Michelle Wie AKA Big Wiesy:
- Big Weisy thinks that while travelling, the best way to pass the time is by listening to music or reading books.
- You will find her snacking bananas on the course quite often.
- Only at the age of 17, Wie made about $20 million in her career which is quite a goof achievement and you might have never heard such huge figure for a female golfer.
- In 2007, Forbes named her under top earners under 25 with annual income of whooping $19 million.
- Michelle signed and worked for some of the biggest names in the sports world which includes Nike, Sony etc.