Uzbekistan based American television actress Milana Vayntrub has huge potential to become a successful actress in future. She was born on 8th March 1987 in Tashkent, Uzbek SSR, Soviet Union got passion of acting since her childhood. When she turned two and half years old, her family shifted to United States as refugees and get settled in West Hollywood. Her life somehow become normal after coming to USA where she attended Beverly Hills High School although she left it after her sophomore year. Due to financial problems of family she even worked in local commercials as a helping hand.
At the age of five years, she appeared into a toy manufacturing company Mattel Barbie’s commercial campaign. She intimated her career from YouTube channel called Live Prude Girls in a collaboration with Stevie Nelson. In this channel they used to produce shorts films and web series. Her first success came in the ComedyHumour web series. Before making her television debut, she appeared in various film and television series in a small or recurring roles. She landed her breakthrough role of Lily Adams in an AT&T television commercials and also appeared in the Silicon Valley for two episodes.
Milana Vayntrub Biography
|Real Name||Milana Aleksandrovna Vayntrub|
|Birth Date||March 8, 1987|
|Birth Place||Tashkent, Uzbek SSR, USSR|
Milana Vayntrub Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 3” – in centimeters – 160 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 57 kg – in Pounds – 125 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||32C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|School||Beverly Hills High School.|
|College||University of California, San Diego|
Milana Vayntrub Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Milana Vayntrub marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Single|
|Is Milana Vayntrub having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is Milana Vayntrub lesbian?||No|
Milana Vayntrub Filmography
Milana Vayntrub Television Series
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 500 Thousand|
Trivia: Important Facts about Milana Vayntrub:
- She was born in Tashkent city, Uzbek and belongs to Jewish descent.
- As a child, she spent most of her childhood in poverty where she used to be a helping hand in financial situation.
- During her high school education, she dropped out in between and got certificate of American or Canadian GED.
- In January 2016, she went to Greece in order to visit and know their situation as refugee crisis due to Syrian Civil War.
- She co-founded a website and initiated a movement on social media with #CantDoNothing in order to showcase hard life of European migrants.
- Adweek media ranked her in the list of Top 100 thinkers, maker and doers in marketing and described her as “creative force for good”.