Rosie Jane Day is a well-known in name in the British entertainment industry and she is one an emerging talented actress of the future as well. She was born on 6th March 1995 in England, United Kingdom and she is active since the year of 2004 in acting means at the age of 9. She got the attention from viewer after working with Sarah Jessica Parker and Uma Thurman on television shows as well on movies. One of the best role of her on screen came in 2015 where she played the role of Mary Hawkins in the Golden Globe nominated show, Outlander.
Since childhood she was interested in the acting because of her older sister and she is the main reason behind Rosie’s acting inspiration. Rosie started to appear on stages and theatres and within short span of time, she became successful child artists on British television industry. She threw outstanding in fact her career’s best acting performance in Outlander and she won about four prestigious awards for her portrayal. Nowadays she currently can be seen in the Living the Dream series in as Tina Pemberton.
Rosie Day Biography
|Real Name||Rosie Jane Day|
|Birth Date||6 March, 1995|
|Age as of 2019||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|Career in Movies|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Acting, Singing, Gymnastics and Trampolining.|
Rosie Day Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in centimeters – 157 cm – in feet inches – 5’ 2”|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 49 kg – in Pounds – 108 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||32|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Rosie Day Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Rosie Day marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||in Relation|
|Is Rosie Day having any relationship affair?||Yes|
|Is Rosie Day lesbian?||No|
|Who is Rosie Day Boyfriend? (name)||Luke Roskell|
|Food||Chicken Nuggets, Pizza, and Pasta|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 2 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about Rosie Day:
- Rosie likes to dancing, singing, gymnastics and trampolining.
- When she was little, Rosie had no intention whatsoever for acting however it was her sister who insist Rosie to act for one of the show because they need a little sister for her role.
- She has never taken professional coaching of acting but she got experience by working with big actors and copying them.
- Film Magazine Screen International has included her name into Stars of Tomorrow in 2013.
- She got the crystal bear title for best feature due to her lead role in “Butterfly Kisses” at the 67th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Rosie is an ambassador of the stem4 charity which works for the betterment of teenagers suffering from mental health.