Ruth Wilson is a very popular British television as well movie star who has contributed in so many projects in her acting journey. She was born on 13th January 1982 in Ashford, Kent to a parents that wasn’t even associated with entertainment industry at all. Talking about her family then she is the only sister of three elder brothers while her father was an investment banker and mother was a probation officer. She grew up with three older brothers in a village Shepperton of Surrey County and attended Notre Dame School and Esher College. As a teenager, she started working as a model, but then studied history at the University of Nottingham, which she graduated in 2003. During her studies in Nottingham, she was also enrolled in drama at the New Theater Nottingham.
In 2005, she finished her acting studies at the renowned London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. Ruth Wilson also made her film debut in 2005 on the television series Suburban Shootout. After that title role in the television mini-series Jane Eyre brought her greater recognition and nominations for Best Actress for the BAFTA Award 2007 and a Golden Globe Award. In German-speaking countries she became known for her role as Alice Morgan in the BBC crime series Luther broadcast on ZDF. In the remake of Leo Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina, directed by director Joe Wright in 2012, she embodies Princess Betsy. For her leading role in the series The Affair she received the Golden Globe Award in 2015 however now she left the show due to excessive nudity issues.
Ruth Wilson Biography
|Real Name||Ruth Wilson|
|Birth Date||13 January 1982|
|Birth Place||Ashford, Surrey, England|
Ruth Wilson Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 6” – in centimeters – 168 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 55 kg – in Pounds – 121 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||32A|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|School||Notre Dame School, Esher College|
|College||University of Nottingham|
|Brother||Toby Wilson, Sam Wilson, Matthew Wilson|
Ruth Wilson Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Ruth Wilson marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||in Relation|
|Is Ruth Wilson having any relationship affair?||Yes|
|Is Ruth Wilson lesbian?||No|
|Who is Ruth Wilson Boyfriend? (name)||Joshua Jackson|
Ruth Wilson Movies
Ruth Wilson Television Series
|Role Models||Glenn Close, Susan Sarandon, Meryl Streep, Sigourney Weaver|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 3 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about Ruth Wilson:
- She was born in Ashford, UK while raised in Shepperton, Surrey as a Catholic.
- Ruth attended University of Nottingham and during this span of time, she has participated in student dramas and also appeared in TV War strategy game called Time Commanders.
- After completing her graduation, she co-founded Hush Productions.
- Before entering into acting career, she worked as a model the age of 16.
- In a movie A Walk Among the Tombstones, she was included for a supporting role however all her scenes were taken off from the final release.
- She is the actress that won Olivier Award for title role of Anna Christie as well supporting actress for her portrayal of Stella Kowalksi.