That fearless and charming character of Eggsy from the Kingman movies wouldn’t be unknown from those folks who loves action genre movies. It was played by Taron David Egerton who is a Welsh actor and singer who won the hearts of movie lovers with his badass performances. He was born on 10th November 1989 in Birkenhead, England nearby Liverpool however he spent most of his childhood days in playing in the streets Wirral Peninsula. Along with his family, he permanently shifted and resides now in Llanfairpwllgwyngyll which is quite completed for pronunciation and also a longest village name the Europe.
Taron made his acting debut with small roles in television series in 2011 however he got big breakthrough as Egerton was casted in the lead role in The Smoke series aired on Sky 1 channel. He was included in the lead role of Gary “Eggsy” Unwin in the Kingsman: the Secret Service and this film broke the records on screen. Due to his powerful performance in this movie he got huge fan following and fame that 20th Century Fox signed him for three movie contract. Recently he was shown in the lead role of Eddie Edwards in the movie biopic Eddie The Eagle which is based on the real life story of the first ski jumper who represented Great Britain in 1988 Olympic.
Taron Egerton Biography
|Real Name||Taron David Egerton|
|Birth Date||10 November, 1989|
|Birth Place||Birkenhead, Merseyside, England, U.K.|
|Career in Movies|
|Career in Television|
Taron Egerton Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in centimeters – 175 cm – in feet inches – 5’ 9”|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 78 kg – in Pounds – 172 lbs|
|Chest Size||44 inches|
|Waist Size||33 inches|
|Biceps Size||15 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Taron Egerton Qualification/Education
|School||Ysgol Penglais Comprehensive school|
|College||Royal Academy of Dramatic Art|
Taron Egerton Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Taron Egerton marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||in Relation|
|Is Taron Egerton having any relationship affair?||Yes|
|Is Taron Egerton gay?||No|
|Who is Taron Egerton Girlfriend? (name)||Emily Thomas|
|Actor||Jack O’Connell, Will Poulter|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 7 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about Taron Egerton:
- Taron is taken from the name “Taron” a traditional Welsh name whose meaning is “Thunder” however “O” instead of “A” misspelled by her mother and it ended up as “Taron”.
- He belongs to Welsh-English ancestry.
- During his teenage days, Taron just fell in love with acting as he was included in a stage play “A Midsummer’s Night Dream”.
- At the age of 21, he received “Student Performer of the Year” title by the Stephen Sondheim Society in 2011.
- He was originally selected for the role of Scott Summers or “Cyclops” in the movie X-Men: Apocalypse however it was declined by him.
- He is an active member of the National Youth Theater.
- British GQ enlisted him as the “50 best dressed British Men in 2015 as well 2016.
- He won an Empire Award for Best Male Newcomer for the role of Eggsy in Kingman: The Secret Service while received four other awards nominations.
- Taron won LA Online Film Critics Society Award for “Best Actor” for his portrayal of Elton John in “Rocketman”.