Victoria DiGiorgio is an American personality who often got featured in headlines of newspapers due to her connection with crime family. She was born on 5th December 1942 in Brooklyn, New York and married to the boss of Italian-American gangster John “Teflon-Don” Gotti. Although she is a calm and simple in nature who often knows the person who reduce tension in the Gambino crime family. Being a wife of infamous gangster, most of the times people wonder about her lifestyle and bravery to cope up with such person. Apparently her son John Angelo Gotti was also a mobster and took over from his father and became boss of the Gambino family in 1990s.
Victoria was born in Brooklyn and Queens and when she was two years old, her parents got separated and she stayed with her mother. Although no proper information available as of now about her siblings whether she is the only child of her parents or not. Her parents were migrated to United States before 1950 and worked in various factories. Victoria first met with her husband and notorious gangster John Gotti in a bar in 1958 and quickly fell in love with him after seeing him. They started dating each other after this love on first sight incident and it took about 34 years to finish this relationship into rock solid. They both got married in 1992 and she had five children with Teflon-Don, two were girls while other three were boys.
Victoria DiGiorgio Biography
|Real Name||Victoria DiGiorgio|
|Birth Date||5, December 1942|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York, U.S.|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Watching Movies, Shopping|
Victoria DiGiorgio Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in centimeters – 170 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 55 kg – in Pounds – 121 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||34|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Victoria DiGiorgio Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is Victoria DiGiorgio marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||Widow|
|How many children does Victoria DiGiorgio have? (name)||Four (John A. Gotti, Frank Gotti , Peter J. Gotti and Angel Gotti (Daughter))|
|Is Victoria DiGiorgio having any relationship affair?||No|
|Is Victoria DiGiorgio lesbian?||No|
|Who is Victoria DiGiorgio Husband? (name)||John Gotti|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 2 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about Victoria DiGiorgio:
- Victoria belongs to half Italian and half Russian ancestry from her parent’s side.
- She completed her basic school education from New York however exact name of the school or institute is yet to be revealed.
- During dating with John Gotti, they both often went to enjoy race and usually gangster used to him $50 to place bet on horses.
- Despite being a wife of an infamous mafia boss, she didn’t like criminal activities of him such as drug trafficking, illegal gambling, extortion and etc.
- One of her son Frank Gotti was killed in a tragic accident where he was riding a mini bike of his friend and a car thrashed him and left him on bloodbath on road.
- Due to this incident, she went into serious depression and often tried to suicide however her whole family tried to keep her happy and took her for mini vacations in Florida.