American actor who gained reputation and fame by performing on television series, movies and theatre, David Harbour is one of the emerging talents at the moment. He was born on 10th April 1975 in White Plains, New York to the parents who work with real estate business. David built his reputation mostly in the role of a police officer and critics and viewers praised his performance. He acquired high school education from the Byram Hills High School while completed his graduation from Dartmouth College in New Hampshire.
If we take a look at his acting career then David played challenging roles in variety of television shows and movies. However he is recognized for his portrayal of Chief Jim Hopper in the American sci-fci horror television series, Stranger things and also for playing CIA agent Gregg Beam in Quantum of Solace. He won Critics’ Choice Television Award for the role of Jim hopper in 2018 while got nominations for Primetime Emmy and Golden Globe Award.
David Harbour Biography
|Real Name||David Kenneth Harbour|
|Birth Date||10 April, 1975|
|Birth Place||White Plains, New York, U.S.|
|Career in Movies||
|Career in Television||
David Harbour Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in centimeters – 190 cm – in feet inches – 6’ 2”|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 90 kg – in Pounds – 198 lbs|
|Chest Size||Not Known|
|Waist Size||Not Known|
|Biceps Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|School||Byram Hills High School|
David Harbour Family
|Father||John Kenneth Harbour|
|Mother||Nancy Riley Harbour|
|Sister||Jessica Harbour Harris|
David Harbour Affairs (Relationship Status)
|What is David Harbour marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||in Relation|
|Is David Harbour having any relationship affair?||Yes|
|Is David Harbour gay?||No|
|Who is David Harbour Girlfriend? (name)||Alison Sudol|
|Restaurants / Eating Joint||Alain Ducasse’s Ardor at Regis, ABC Kitchen, Bouley Bakery|
|1980s Movie||Raiders of the Lost Ark|
|Net Worth(Approx.)||$ 4 million|
Trivia: Important Facts about David Harbour:
- During his childhood, he watched Raiders of the Lost Ark about 13 times in a theatre.
- David learned most of the acting things from Denzel Washington.
- He said the character of Mike from the Stranger Things relates with him the most because he was a leader of the little band of nerds.
- Since the age of 5, he decided to be an actor.
- He was nominated for the Tony Award in the category of “Best Actor in a Featured Role” for “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?”
- For his play of Jim Hopper, he was nominated for the Emmy Award for the “Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series” but eventually it was won by none other than Peter Dinklage AKA Tyrion Lannister in 2018.